Re: [Xen-users] Difficulties in starting a paravirtualized

Hi,peter,

Thank you for your help.Since i use "file:" instead of "tap2:aio:",that error has disappeared.
BTW, I have another question to ask you.Does you mean that there are two resolutions (one is blktap and the other one is blkback driver)by which to implement the reading of virtual disk image on the xen VMM platform? I'm interested in the realm about blktap/blktap2 and blkback driver.I  would like to know where to respectively set the blkback driver and blktap module to be included in the dom0 kernel.
And If you could tell me the difference between the blktap/blktap2 and the blkback driver,that would be a pleasant surprise to me. hoho~

hxk