Re: [Xen-users] Xen Document Day : Thank You!

Hi Eva,

we added multi-language support to the Xen Wiki. The instructions on how this is done, can be found here:
- http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen:Multi-language_Conventions

There are also already some examples: check
- http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Main_Page (only the {{Language}} statement at the bottom of the page is relevant)
- http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Main_Page/de
- http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Main_Page/pt

Let me know if you need any help. I think it is fairly straightforward.

Regards
Lars