[Xen-users] inter domain communication

Hi list:

I have domU (ubuntu 10.04lts) running with pci passthrough of PCIe NIC. I have 2 pci NIC in dom0 which are not assigned to any domains.
Is there any tutorial or link for doing communication between pcie device and dom0? I know there are several ways of doing this like creating bridge, or through shared memory ....but still I am not successful yet.
and one more confusion: since domU has physical device assigned, it should provide native performance in terms of networking right??? is there any tools for performance testing in xen that gives some sort of numbers?

Please give me some lights on this.

Ac