Re: [Xen-users] Windows 7 Activation

I agree sysprep is probably the "right" way to do it, but with desktop editions of windows I've only had to reactivate if I've changed parameters that cause windows to see new hardware triggering re-activation. On windows servers, be careful and make sure you don't backup and restore windows and deploy systems with identical SID's, this can cause all kinds of chaos. If you are going to image a windows install for re-use you *definitely* want to sysprep it.

chris