Re: [Xen-users] Missing xenbr0 on XEN Dom0 - CentOS 5.7 X64

ps - I just upgraded one machine from xen 3 to xen 4 and even though the lines were correct in xend-confi
there was no network. So I commented them out, created ifcfg-xenbr0 and made ifcfg-eth0 into a bridge
to xenbr0, rebooted, and network bridge to xen vm's is now working again.