Re: [Xen-users] Xen is 37x slower in processing a loop

Hello,

you are right, I already tried to update Xen to current Version 4.1.2
and used latest Squeeze-Kernel, but still the same.

Maybe interessting: The problem doesn't occour if plain Squeeze-Kernel
is running (without Xen)

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Fabian