[Xen-users] Migrate from Xen 4.0 to Xen 4.1

Hello.
I am using Ganeti with a cluster of 3 nodes. Two of them have Xen 4.0
and one of the has installed Xen 4.1
I have migrated a virtual machine form a node using Xen 4.0 to the one
using Xen 4.1
All the migration went just fine. Except that now, when I try to
startup the virtual machine it gives me the followin error:

Could not start instance: Hypervisor error: Failed to start instance
inst4.grupogaviglio.zp: exited with exit code 1 (Using config file
"/etc/xen/inst4.grupogaviglio.zp".
Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected.
/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge failed; error detected.
)

Does it has something to do with the network configuration between Xen
4.0 and Xen 4.1?
I want to know if it is possible to be a Xen problem configuration mistake.

Thanks a lot.
Greetings,
Mauro.