[Xen-users] st used symlinks.Re: upagrde to 4.1.2

Indeed That did the trick Thanks

Le 06/01/2012 18:04, Florian Heigl a écrit :
Hi,

I think your PYTHONPATH must be wrong, so that some of the python modules for pygrub can't be found. Maybe something is incompatible due to the prior Debian Xen 4.0 install.

Please try finding the fsimage module that couldn't be loaded.
( find /usr -name "fsimage*" will do )

Then change into the directory where it is and run your xl create again, I think it will work from there.
Then look up how to set the python path in your system (i.e. /etc/profile)

As a lazy guy i am I just used symlinks.

Florian