Re: [Xen-users] Networking Ubuntu 11.10 PV, Linux >=3.1 and Xen 4.1.2

I am experiencing a slightly odd problem with a PV Ubuntu 11.10
guest. With kernel.org 3.0 kernel everything is working correctly but
as soon as I boot with 3.1 or 3.2 then I can no longer send traffic
out of my Ubuntu guest, however what is strange is that I can ping the
Ubuntu host from the dom0.  Equally odd is that other domUs have no
problems so it seems to be the specific combination of Ubuntu and the
dom0 kernel version.  Has anyone else encountered this or am I going
to be doing a bisect of the kernel to try and identify the patch that
triggers this change in behaviour?

With some further investigation this seems to relate to the network setup on my dom0. If I connect to a interface+bridge it is ok but if I use interfaces+bond+vlan+bridge then this is where the problem arises. I am using gvrpcd to perform dynamic vlan membership registration from dom0 and on my switch it looks like this doesn't happen with problematic dom0 kernels. Since this isn't related to Xen I'll take it to Linux net.