Re: [Xen-users] PVUSB - how to?

> How can I help. It is very necessary?
> What debug can help?
>
> Usb 1.1 is already drawn in HVM windows. USB mass storage by the way also
> does not work I'm on the same platform two cards and two independent OS
> windows and each is allocated by the system controller with usb and Linux is
> not possible to leave them

I have just pushed some updates that get a USB mouse and keyboard working via
pvusb, and possibly other devices. Only INTR and BULK USB transfers are
supported, and with the debug builds of GPLPV it is _very_ noisy (lots of
output to /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<domu name>.log

If you can build GPLPV yourself you can try it now, otherwise I'll upload some
builds in the next day or two, but it's only tested under 2008R2 at the moment
so there may be some additional bugs to find.

James