Re: [Xen-users] PVUSB - how to?

Of course, I will build GPLPV if you give instructions how to do it right.

??>> How can I help. It is very necessary?
??>> What debug can help?
??>>
??>> Usb 1.1 is already drawn in HVM windows. USB mass storage by the way
??>> also does not work I'm on the same platform two cards and two
??>> independent OS windows and each is allocated by the system controller
??>> with usb and Linux is not possible to leave them
??>>