Re: [Xen-users] Multiple tagged VLAN's in Xenserver

On 2012-01-10 08:01, Simon Hobson wrote:
Manoj Rajalbandi wrote:
Last time I recall this being discussed, there was mention of a newer
virtual switch package (whose name escapes me at the moment), which
would have allowed the use of a single virtual switch carrying tagged
traffic. But I don't recall any feedback on that.

Open vSwitch? http://openvswitch.org/

It looks like this will become an official part of the kernel in 3.3. http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=commit;h=ccb1352e76cff0524e7ccb2074826a092dd13016

James