Re: [Xen-users] making scsi disks visible to RHEL 5 guest

K Mehta wrote:

      I created an HVM type virtual machine and installed RHEL5U7
guest in it. I have assigned 7 scsi disks to the virtual machine in
physical mode (using phy:), however, I see those disks are xvd and not
as scsi.
      Is anyone aware what the problem might be ?

There isn't one. All guest disks appear to the guest as xvd devices regardless of the underlying disk type. I believe this is done to avoid potential conflicts with real devices.
--
Simon Hobson