[Xen-users] making scsi disks visible to RHEL 5 guest

Hi,
      I created an HVM type virtual machine and installed RHEL5U7
guest in it. I have assigned 7 scsi disks to the virtual machine in
physical mode (using phy:), however, I see those disks are xvd and not
as scsi.
      Is anyone aware what the problem might be ? Please let me know
what kind of information do I need to post in order to narrow down to
the problem.

Thanks,