[Xen-users] DVD burner virtualization

Hello all,
I am trying to virtualize a dvd-burner (i.e. assign the dvd-burner to the guest) through HVM (the guest is Windows).
The line in the config file says:
        'phy:/dev/dvdrw3,hdc:cdrom,r'
but on the guest side it appears as a read-only (and not perfectly working) device.
I haven't tried yet to mark it as 'w' and I cannot find documentation about the disk node.
But the question is: is dvd-burner virtualization supported?
Thanks
-e