[Xen-users] Weird issue with Xen network interfaces

We're having issues with CentOS 5 with Xen, with multiple DomU's.  They will loose all connectivity at random times, and if we VNC into the Dom0, and generate some traffic from the domU's console (such as using virt-manager to open a text-console and pinging a ip on the internet) then all the issues go away.

This seems to happen once a day, sometimes more often.  We haven't found a reproducable pattern(or logs on the dom0) to it yet.

The system is attached to a Cisco 7600.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask given the symptoms, but perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.  Smells almost like a timeout issue but I'm not sure at what layer, and I'm afraid I'm not an expert with brctl or xen yet.