Re: [Xen-users] Weird issue with Xen network interfaces

Hi,

2012/1/18 Walter Keen <walter.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> We're having issues with CentOS 5 with Xen, with multiple DomU's.  They will
> loose all connectivity at random times, and if we VNC into the Dom0, and

you can try to use

brctl bridgename showmacs

at the instant you notice the issue again.
If there is no entry for the VM's vif / mac then you will have to look
at the arp times of the bridge.

Florian

--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and