Re: [Xen-users] Windows GPLPV xenvbd.sys BSOD

It seems to happen when you run the installer for either version while the other is still installed. See http://jbeekman.nl/GplPvSignatureWarning.png . I had trouble deinstalling the driver via the Control Panel, so I fixed it by going back to a restore point and then installing the non-debug version.

I now have another problem. My network device and one of my two block devices say "This device cannot start. (Code 10).". The internet seems to think that this mostly happens with PCI-passthrough and USB devices, but that's not the case here.

I also got another random BSOD, but I can't reproduce that (yet).

Jethro