Re: [Xen-users] Windows GPLPV xenvbd.sys BSOD

> It seems to happen when you run the installer for either version while the
> other is still installed. See http://jbeekman.nl/GplPvSignatureWarning.png . I
> had trouble deinstalling the driver via the Control Panel, so I fixed it by
> going
> back to a restore point and then installing the non-debug version.

I wonder if it doesn't like having the same product installed with two
different signatures or something? I've installed my signed version over the
top of my testsigned version without any problems before.

Or maybe the extra mucking around you've had to do might have upset something
somewhere.

> I now have another problem. My network device and one of my two block
> devices say "This device cannot start. (Code 10).". The internet seems to
> think that this mostly happens with PCI-passthrough and USB devices, but
> that's not the case here.
>
> I also got another random BSOD, but I can't reproduce that (yet).

If you use the _debug drivers from meadowcourt.org and can get me the
memory.dmp file (or minidump file) I should be able to run it through the
debugger easily enough. The exception would be a really old version where I've
purged the symbol files from my build station. If it doesn't write a memory
dump then the /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<domu name>.log file might be useful.

What other software are you running on the system? I've seen problems with some
antivirus software before with GPLPV.

James