Re: [Xen-users] Clean deleted space in linux diks?

> If there isn't a huge amount of free space and/or making one big file
> isn't an issue.
> dd if=/dev/zero of=null-file bs=1024k ; rm null-file
> or
> cat /dev/zero > null-file ; rm null-file

I tried this today and although the creation and deleting of the file
worked fine, the SAN reclamation did not free any space, or make the
disk sparse/thin. I'll let you know if something turns up with support
on the matter.

Thanks for the help.

James