Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] VGA passthough still not working

I'm not sure what you mean. Here is the screenshot:
http://jbeekman.nl/xen_devmgmt.png

Attached also are the xm.cfg and some xenstore-ls output.

Jethro

On 20-01-12 14:39, Likarpenkov Alexander wrote:
I manually set for all devices except the desired - disable
You can send a screenshot of the Device Manager tab with extensive graphics
cards?