[Xen-users] [Xen-devel] VGA passthough still not working

Likarpenkov Alexander,

<snip>
>It all depends on the chip and the card itself. In the previous motherboard
>I had a onboard ATI HD4200. In Freebsd I run in KDE at the same time with no
>brakes 5 MKV video resolution of 1920x1080. Only when you start 6 - all
>started to brake.

Your coverage was great, thank you.  It is a great help.

I am sorry but I did not understand your last statement:
"In Freebsd I run in KDE at the same time with no
brakes 5 MKV video resolution of 1920x1080. Only when you start 6 - all
started to brake."

Does this mean:
KDE in Freebsd works fine on the ATI cards.  The ATI card works fine and
produces 1920x1080 resolution while running 5 MKV files.  6 MKV does not
work on the ATI cards.

I was not able to find any info about 5 or 6 MKV, I don't know what that
is.

ray