Re: [Xen-users] Problems with serial IO PCI card in DomU

Hi,

i tried this during runtime of xen with unbind/bind and new_slot for the
pciback.
After that i see the card in domU but i can not use the module that i
compile under dom0.
by using modprobe snx there is an error. I tried to compile the snx
module under domU but compilation ends with errors.

How can i use the serial adapter card with serial over ethernet? I found
ser2net but i don't know how i can use it in domU with hylafax to
redirect ttyS0 over ethernet to dom0.

Can you help me?