Re: [Xen-users] Stubdom in Xen4.1.2

Todd (and others):

Thank you for the pointer to the page.  After over a week of trying to get stubdoms to work in Xen-4.1.1, the secret was in the wiki page.  One MUST have the following in their config file to make stubdoms work.  Do not follow the documents in the source - just make you add the following to the config file
  • device_model_stubdomain_override = 1
I also have

  • builder = 'hvm'
  • kernel = "usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
as is documented but the missing was the line above.  Thank you in advance.

Jeff

PS:  I have not yet tested this in Xen-4.1.2 but believe it will work as well.  I have only confirm it on Xen-4.1.1