[Xen-users] Problem with Appletalk - Xen related ?

I have a system with Debian Squeeze & Xen 4.0

I installed Netatalk on a guest (also Debian Squeeze, PV) but atalkd won't start - reporting "Can't configure multicast". If I install Netatalk on Dom0 then it works - though being on the wrong machine it's not very useful. I also tried installing on another guest - got the same results so it looks like it won't run in a PV guest (or at least the PV guests I'm running).

Does anyone have any ideas ? Should the virtual NIC support this ?

atalkd is the Netatalk component that provides native AppleTalk protocol handling on the network - separate to the file & print services etc that can also run over IP.

--
Simon Hobson