[Xen-users] Grub options for dom0

Hello guys,

I am setting up dom0. I have read that is recommended restricting one
cpu for dom0. In the xen wiki there's a list of grub parameters

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Hypervisor_Boot_Options

but it seems deprecated?

http://groups.google.com/group/ganeti/browse_thread/thread/a18979bdd00f6461

Do you guys use this option (maxcpus) as shown here as well?

http://www.indiangnu.org/2009/how-to-disable-cores-of-cpu/

Do you need to modify /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp accordingly to what's
been set on grub?

What other options related with grub shall I consider for my dom0?

Also, where to get an updated list of parameters for grub2? I'd like
to update the list at the xen wiki.

Any suggestion will be very much appreciatted....

Eva