[Xen-users] Post Migration Check

Hello,
  I am working on a heuristic that does the migration of VM from one
physical machine to another based on certain criteria. Now, for the success
of my algorithm I want to verify the success of the migration. How can I
verify (must cover every possibility) whether the VM migration is successful
from the source physical machine's Dom-0 (the machine from where the VM is
migrated)?
Thanks in advance.

Ram