Re: [Xen-users] Memory offset in domU

I'm using 3.0 out of laziness as it's what's available in the Centos
default repos. I've upgraded to 4.1 using an rpm from
http://www.gitco.de/repo/ but when I boot into the domU networking
doesn't work.  My next step is to try Cent6 and use some rpms from
http://xenbits.xen.org/people/mayoung/EL6.xen/x86_64/

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat