Re: [Xen-users] Query - Issue creating VMs when not using bridge that Xen created, but using ovswitch.

Thanks Simon. Yes I have done like what you said (commented out (network-script network-bridge) , but not vif-bridge), and that makes sense as well because I need to configure virtual interfaces.

And, I just relplaced one line in xen-network-common.sh
 brctl addif ${bridge} ${dev}
with
 ovs-vsctl add-port ${bridge} ${dev}

And, I am able to connect virtual interfaces with new bridge eth0 (created manually by me by ovs-vsctl). Everything works fine :) :)

But QoS controls by ovs tools are not being reflected in the connection to VMs :( I set maximum ingress rate of 1Mbps, but still I get 90Mbps in Netperf test.

Also,I want to put it in a script, which should run before xen scripts at the boot time, (run level 3 & 5, right? And why twice ?). Where should I put up the my script, and how do I make sure it runs before Xen scripts. Also, I put up few echo statements in xen script file, where do i see the print? which log file?

Thanks & Regards
Mohit Dhingra
+919611190435