Re: [Xen-users] Announcing XenMaster

On 13 Feb 2012, at 14:59, Ciprian Pantea wrote:

Oh yeah, sorry, didn't find that last week. Does it support installations from templates and user based access?

They weren't there yet last week :) -- people asked for them so we've put some screenshots on our site for your viewing pleasure.

Templates will be supported in v1.0. User based access is somewhat more advanced, XCP has some kind of RBAC IIRC, properly understanding this and integrating it to support something like user access will probably take a while.
Of course, you're always welcome to contribute.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 15:21, Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Screen shots are included on the Wiki...