[Xen-users] Increase Domain 0 memory

Hi all,

I have added the memory limit option in menu.lst of grub of Domain 0 like

/boot/xen.gz dom0_max_vcpus=1 dom0_mem=1024M

The domain 0 under xen can limit to 1024M.  Now, I want to increase Domain 0 memory to 4GB and I have used xm mem-set command to increase Domain 0 memory.  However, top of Domain0 still shows 1GB ram.  Any help on it without rebooting server?

Thanks!