Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV, RDP and network latency

> So, you are running a Windows 7 system with less than a gig of RAM?
> You might start there...bump it to 2 gigs and see if that helps.

That's probably a good start. If that doesn't help things along then we'll need
to start taking packet traces and see if there is a corruption problem
somewhere although it doesn't make sense that it would just happen in the cases
you are describing.

James