[Xen-users] error getting socket: invalid argument

Hi All,

I encountered some problems with installation of old Xen-3.4.1 and Linux kernel 2.6.18.8 downloaded from the Xen web site. I installed the base Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (linux kernel 2.6.32.44-server) and tried to install them. As far as I can see from the screen, an error comes from udev, saying error initializing netlink socket. It turns out that udev_monitor_new_from_netlink: error getting socket: Invalid argument. wait-for-root[636]: segfault at ****. At last it shows Segmentation fault.

Does anyone can give me advices on this?

I attach the screen picture.

Thank you,

Jinho