[Xen-users] About virtual disk image files

Hi,

Previously on xen 3.2,we can create VMs as the following command line:
dd if=/dev/zero of=myraw.img bs=1M seek=4096 count=1  //use the file myraw.img to create a  full-virtualized VM including installing the operating system
qcow-create 4000 myqcow1.img myraw.img
qcow-create 3500 myqcow2.img myqcow1.img
Then we could start a VM using the image file myqcow2.img with a suited configure file.
 However now on xen 4.1.2,I would also like to create a VM whose qcow2 format image is based on a qcow2 format image.I try to use the command of dd,qcow-create and qemu-img-xen to create a image file as my VM's virtual disk image ,but I failed.What shall i do specifically?Which command should be use?How to configure the VM? I need your help.

hxk