Re: [Xen-users] any recent experience combining GlusterFS w/ Xen?

I asked the same thing less than a year ago and the answer was not
very encouraging.  I gave it a try anyway and it was a miserable
failure.  I did make my attempt using XCP 1.0 though, so you might
want to give it a try again with Xen or XCP 1.1.  I don't have the
particulars available on the failure, but I can look around and find
my notes if you would like.