Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 vs Xen 4

Hi,
all Xen3 installed domU's should run without any issues on Xen4.
There are many improvements in Xen4. For more details read this http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.0_Release_Notes .

--
Peter

On 02/17/2012 10:44 AM, FiFtHeLeMeNt wrote:
Hi;
Currently I am running xen 3.4.2 on one of my Centos servers , I want
to upgrade to latest version of xen but I dont know if I should
upgrade to latest branch of xen 3 or xen 4 ? is xen 4 backward
compatible with xen 3 VMs ? does it provide any performance benefit
compared to xen 3 ?
What is your recommendation ?
Regards