From: ciprian.pantea
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 11:44 AM
To: philq
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen PV warning messages on boot

Don't have any concerns regarding the clock, those messages just mean

that the system was expecting a hardware clock and it didn't find one because

of the way xen works with that.

Another think you should look at is the sysctl setting called

xen.independent_wallclock

which is set to 0 by default and if you change it to 1 you're able to adjust the

time independently in the domu. This may get you rid of the clock messages you

have.