Re: [Xen-users] How to merge the Xen kernel with modules into one single file ?

You can compile all required modules into the Linux kernel, but you cannot compile Xen
hypervisor into the Linux kernel.

Niall Fleming BSc. (Hons)
Systems Administrator
Webanywhere Limited

Phone: 0800 862 0131 Ext: 203
Web: http://www.webanywhere.co.uk

Aire Valley Business Centre, Lawkholme Lane, Keighley, BD21 3BB
Registered in England with company number 4881346