[Xen-users] How to merge the Xen kernel with modules into one single file ?

Hi all,

To boot a Xen from grub, we normally use a Xen kernel and a domain0 kernel &
initrd.img as its modules. Now, I want to merge these three files into one
single kernel file, then I can boot it without modules. I am doing this because
a simulator environment only has one file entry for the kernel. Do you guys
have some hints on how to do that? BTW, I can merge the domain0 kernel &
initrd.img into one file. But I don't know how to merge the xen kernel file
with the other two files.

Wang zhihao
Best regards