Re: [Xen-users] GPU Pass Through Comment

Hi again,

seems i was to early with my excitement - after another DomU Reboot the
Performance is again degraded , even with the FirePro Driver :(

After a cold boot i get about 3000 points in a 720p Benchmark (with a tool
called "Furmark"), after a DomU reboot it gets down to 500 points...

So - no real enhancement here even with the FirePro Driver

Greetings
Tobias