[Xen-users] XCP

Hi, I'm new to XCP and I've been able to create a CentOS vm quite easily using Grant McWilliams' tutorial at http://grantmcwilliams.com/item/563-centos6-on-xcp.  Now, I want to create a Windows Server 2003 guest from an ISO file I have, but I can't seem to find a tutorial anywhere.

I have the ISO files on dom0 in a folder.  Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this?

Thanks in advance!