Re: [Xen-users] XCP

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Â<iamcloney@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to XCP and I've been able to create a CentOS vm quite easily
> using Grant McWilliams' tutorial at
> http://grantmcwilliams.com/item/563-centos6-on-xcp. Now, I want to create a
> Windows Server 2003 guest from an ISO file I have, but I can't seem to find
> a tutorial anywhere.
>
> I have the ISO files on dom0 in a folder. Can someone point me in the right
> direction on how to do this?

The basic idea:
http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/5.6.0/1.0/en_gb/guest.html#install_windows

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Todd

--
Todd Deshane
http://www.linkedin.com/in/deshantm

I would do a tutorial on Windows but I haven't used it in so long I wouldn't even know where to start. And so far I've been focusing on XCP guest installs that don't require downloading anything - my chosen method of installation.

ÂGrant McWilliams