Re: [Xen-users] __Beginner's_qustion:_In_what_programming_language_is

Dear George Shuklin, the source code in C that I saw under "xen-4.1.2.tar.gz/xen" can't really be called "tiny file". Maybe I am looking at the wrong directory, but could you please tell me which .c and .h files are the " hypervisor" itself?

Thanks so much.