[Xen-users] [xen-users] XCP: Any sample HA or monitoring type scripts out on the Internet?

Decided to try scripting a high availability or monitoring script use xe commands. Basically something running on an external box and checking every minute or so to see if some host server has bit the dust and sending appropriate xe commandes to move the vm's running on that server to another server. Seems pretty straightforward, but would like to see any other examples out there if they exist. I'm a Windows guy so doing this in _vbscript_, but would like to see samples in any language just get the logic flow straight in my head.

Thanks