Re: [Xen-users] HVM DomU boot failure with scsi disk

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM, tangming <tangming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I changed the disk type from "sda" to "hda", everthing works well. But I
> need the DomU
> booting via sda mode because of the business demand.

I'd actually suggest looking at your "business demand". There should
be no such thing, as when using Xen HVM, whatever name you use will
have identical performance.

And if you use newer linux domU, both ATA and SCSI disks will ALL be
shown as sda anyway.

--
Fajar