Re: [Xen-users] Problem with Xen and Citrix XenServer

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:25:26 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:26:15 +0000

El 19/03/12 16:45, Pascal Jarosch escribió:
Dear Xen-users,

I got the project to change our system from Debian with Xen to Citrix
XenServer. To create a new VM unter XenServer is not the problem (and
not topic of my question). My question is how I can change an existing
Xen to Citrix' XenServer.

Can anyone give me an advice? Or tell me, where I find help about this
problem under xen.org?

        Maybe the right please to this question is citrix forums, not this list.

Anyway, when I did this I did it creating a new VM from scratch in XenServer and then I copied all the disks of the legacy one to the new one (by stopping it and mounting the disk in the dom0). When I had to do it, I couldn't find any better way.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática