Re: [Xen-users] Qemu/KVM machines inside a Xen guest

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:02:27 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:03:14 +0000

Hello.

El 20/03/12 06:25, Sever Apostu escribió:
I'm trying to figure out whether three Qemu/KVM machines inside one Oracle VM
(Xen) machine would be a good idea. I am aware that performance, possibly
stability as well would suffer, but do you think it's conceptually possible?
In my experience, for testing porpoise, it works well to run Xen PV guests within a HVM (not HVM within HVM), this gives you less overhead.

In my case the HVM was provided by VirtualBox, but i guess KVM should work well.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov