[Xen-users] xend future

Hey everyone, I was wondering, since xend will finaly be removed in the next major release, what will the future be like for us who use its XML-RPC features? Is there going to be some other way to do it, for example adding xml-rpc support into libxl, or should I simply start porting all my scripts over to libvirt?

Thanks in advance,
mario