Re: [Xen-users] LV resize encrypted volume

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jan Bakuwel <jan.bakuwel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The (luks) encryption is taking place in domU. dom0 only provides the
> storage.

Then I'm out of ideas.

In older kernels, rebooting the domU should be enough.
In newer kernels, you could even recognize the size change with just a
"partprobe", no need to reboot domU.

At this point I'm guessing that there might be a bug your current
kernel/xen versions. Since lenny is not current stable, I doubt there
will be any interest to fix that.

You should be able to permanently solve that by upgrading. Or maybe
rebooting dom0 works.

--
Fajar