Re: [Xen-users] Regarding xenstat [test.c:3:24: fatal error: xenstat.h: No such file or directory]

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 11:46 +0000, Coding Geek wrote:

> Can you please brief me with the second option. How to build
> libxenstat from source.

You just need to build Xen itself and libxenstat will come out of that.
WRT building Xen please try to do some research yourself first (e.g. use
the search engines, read the docs etc) and ask questions if you have
encounter problems.

Thanks,
Ian.